Ann Berry is an incredibly interesting person who discusses her role as a leader in the hospitality industry along with understanding the ancillary partners of the industry. She gives tips on networking and interviewing as well as life advice.
- Ann Berry is a Partner and Investment Committee member at Cornell Capital, the $3.5 billion private equity platform in New York and Hong Kong. Prior to joining Cornell Capital, Ann spent over a decade at Goldman Sachs investing across London and New York. She has led $1 billion+ of investments, partnering with management teams to buy market leaders.
- A seasoned Board Director, Ann partners with CEOs on growth, innovation, operational excellence, financing, and talent development. Ann has served on the boards of Blue Mistral, Interline Brands, GCA Services, and US Security Associates.
- As a Director and Interim CEO of PureStar in 2019-2020, Ann led the US hotel services company through operational repositioning and through the COVID-19 crisis.
- Ann is an advisor to founders and growth investor in start-ups including e-sports innovator Drone Racing League, and Element, the digital identity company co-founded by Facebook’s Chief AI Scientist. Ann’s TV segments have covered consumer behavior to retail stocks, entrepreneurship to tech trends, and Brexit to trade wars. She has extensive appearances on the BBC, Bloomberg, CBS, CNBC, CNN, Fox Business and Sky News, featured as a contributor on Yahoo Finance, and is also a regular guest on Bloomberg Radio.
- Born and raised in London, Ann earned a B.A. in Economics from Cambridge University (Double First) as a scholar at Trinity College. She received a Kennedy Memorial Scholarship to attend Harvard Business School, graduating with an MBA (High Distinction) as a Baker Scholar. Ann has been based in New York City since 2008.